Terms and Conditions
Payments can be made by:
- Visa, MasterCard or Discover.
- Checks made payable to Maggie Vacation Rentals, Inc. (must be received 30 days prior to arrival date)
Reservations and Deposits:
A 50% payment of the total balance will be due at time of reservation with the remaining due 30 days prior to arrival. Original booking dates maybe changed once without additional fees.
- Holiday reservations are non-refundable.
- If you cancel your reservation 60 days or more prior to check-in, you will receive a refund on pre-rent monies you have paid. The $75.00 reservation (processing) fee is never refundable.
- If you cancel your reservation within 60 days of your check-in, the Cancellation fee is the entire pre-paid deposit and the $75.00 reservation (processing) fee.
- If you wish to change the reservation within the 60 days of your arrival to a different property than originally booked, monies paid will be transferred, but a new reservation (processing) fee will be charged.
- Once you arrive and pay your balance, no refunds will be issued should you decide to leave early. Travel Cancellations and Protections insurance is automatically included in your reservation and is designed to protect you in the event it becomes necessary for you to cancel your reservation. Should you decided to opt out of this insurance, your signed rental agreement has to be received no later than 10 days after booking your reservation and the opt out section has to be initialed. Ask your reservationist for further information.
Reservation Prices do not Include:
Expenses and items not mentioned, including, but not limited to: transportation, tips for personal services, meals, insurance, telephone calls and other items of a personal nature.
- Tenant hereby assumes all risk of damage to any and all personal property of Landlord and Tenant, including household furniture and goods during such use and occupancy.
- Tenant hereby assumes any and all risks associated with the foregoing and agrees to hold Landlord harmless from and indemnify Landlord against the same.
- It is agreed that the Premises shall be used only for residential purposes, no animals and for no other purpose whatsoever.
- Tenant in the possession, use and occupancy of the Premises agrees to observe and comply with all restrictions, laws and ordinances affecting the Premises or occupancy thereof.
- Tenant further agrees that no use shall be made of the Premises, or acts done which will increase the existing rate of insurance upon the Premises, or will cause a cancelation of any insurance policy covering the Premises.
- Smoking is not permitted in any residence. A $150 fee may be charged for ionization, if smoking in the property is detected.